Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 9!

Well I've officially come back from my nice long weekend away! AND I have flawlessly jumped right back into scrapping!! I'll say this, as much as I was ready for a break from scrapping, I sure did miss it!!!

After all the fun Halloween activities today, I put Macyn to bed and my mom and I jumped into the scrap room pretty much right away! I got two news kits today and was very excited to use them! (I only ended up using one of the kits because I want to save one for some Halloween pictures)

My first page tonight is one I made using some pictures of Macyn and my dad mowing the lawn together :) I used a kit I haven't used before by Bella Blvd. Its called Hello Beautiful :)

I loved the layering that I played with on this layout. Actually both my layouts turned out pretty successful!
Page 1: Grandpa's helper


Page two is the beginning of all my fun Fall layouts! I LOVE fall so I was really excited to scrap the fun pictures I had been taking! I used my NEW kit called Happy Harvest by Imaginisce. I LOVE this kit! SOOOO many embellishments and FUN papers! GREAT.
So here it is! Page 2: Simple Joys

No comments:

Post a Comment