Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 4 and Day 8

Well tonight was the first night that I kind of hit a wall. I didn't have much motivation to get into the scraproom today. But I pushed through it and I did it anyway! AND GREAT NEWS! I am OFFICIALLY done with Macyn's birthday scrapbook! It feels so good because I felt like I was never going to get done! Now its on to our reception book which I really will never get done ;) Kidding. There are over 300 pictures from our wedding reception....see why I feel like I'll never get it done? Yeah.

Anyway. My first page tonight isn't really very good but..its something right? It is my day four and that's what matters.




Then I did one more layout to count as my layout for Sunday. I kind of like how this one turned out...but that might just be because I'm finally done with that book! WHEW!


and I'm done for tonight :) See ya tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment