Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 3 and Day 7

Hi again. Today is a double feature :) I did two pages today, one to cover me for this weekend when we will be out of town.

This weekend we will be gone two days so I had to make sure that I made two pages. I finished the first page today; so that's out of the way! This sketch I was inspired by a wonderful scrappy friend of mine from my Crafty Enablers group, Heather Rulien Conklin. Heather is actually on a design team for Authentique. She created this page for Authentique's blog. Here is the link to her personal blog where she posted her page:

http://goldiecar.blogspot.com/

Here is my page I made based on her sketch. I used American Crafts Hello Sunshine kit again :) This is another page for Macyn's first year book.


Next up we have a page I created for day 3 :) Its just a fun one I put together using My Mind's Eye Lime Twist. I was a little nervous when I started putting it together, but it turned out great I believe!


I'm really happy with how these two pages turned out :) This challenge is going great so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment